Drug sensitivity data availability

I am wondering if the AUC values that were available on the 21Q4 version but not available in today’s version for drugs from CTRPv2 and PRISM were redacted due to quality filtering or if it is a technical issue. The viability data is available for the different concentrations but the AUC values aren’t (I am specifically looking at Erastin, CHLOROGENIC-ACID, BUTHIONINE-SULFOXIMINE).

I don’t think that any drug screening data has been removed in the last few years due to QC reasons, which makes me curious which data has been removed and where. That sounds like something we may want to look into.

When you say “were available on the 21Q4 version but not available in today’s version for drugs from CTRPv2 and PRISM” do you mean you saw this data in the portal at the end of 2021, and it is now missing on the portal?

Or are you saying you see the data in the files you can download labeled “21Q4” and it is missing on the portal?

Thanks,
Phil

Hi Phil,

Yes, we saw this data and downloaded it back in 2021 and when we go in now to look on the website and the download we see that the AUC values are missing specifically for the three drugs that we are looking at: Erastin, CHLOROGENIC-ACID, BUTHIONINE-SULFOXIMINE.

Best,
Lynn