Newbie: How to analyze changes in expression levels of a selected gene after knockout of another selected gene?

Hi all,
I’m looking for changes in expression levels of specific genes after knockout of SMARCA4 in cell lines. When I open the page for SMARCA4 and open “predictability” for CRISPR, I can see this information (the correlation of expression levels) only for the most important genes. How can I specifically look for other genes? I tried downloading “Data for all genes”, but the huge table is confusing and only contains positive numbers, so I was wondering how to get positive and negative correlations for gene expression levels? I am new to depmap, so any help or advice would be really appreciated. Thanks a lot! Best, Carolin

1 Like

We don’t have post-perturbational expression data in the DepMap portal. All expression data on the DepMap portal is basal expression.

Thanks,
Phil

1 Like

Are there commercial avenues where customers can request post-perturbational expression data? Purchased datasets could be explored right on the DepMap platform.