Any new drug dataset other than from prism_repurposing_secondary of prism19Q4?

Hi,

Is there more recent drug sensitivity dataset with IC50s rather than the one from prism_repurposing_secondary of prism19Q4? I heard about other new drug sensitivity data newer than 19Q4, but could not find them, the dropdown menu at download page seem still list 19Q4 as the most recent one?

Also one more question about the dataset of prism_repurposing_secondary of prism19Q4 that I downloaded: why in this dataset, so many lines for many compounds have IC50s as NAs, or no data? about 50% of the data points, if considering mentioned combination of 489 cell lines and 1448 compounds, are NAs values or no data. Why is that? is there techinical issues for the dataset, or the data do not cover all of the combination?

Thank so much in advance!
Best
Ming

I don’t believe there’s any newer data with IC50s then the secondary screen. I do know of a dataset which we have not yet added to the portal which is an incremental addition to the list of compounds tested at a single concentration though. You can find that data at PRISM Repurposing 20Q2 Dataset and I expect we’ll finally have that data also added to the portal in the next month.

As far as why so many compounds and cell lines don’t have IC50s, I’ll follow up to see if I can get an answer to that separately.

Thanks,
Phil

Hi, dear Phil:

Thx a lot for the info and clarification! Appreciated very much!

Look forward to the answer or info regarding why so many compounds and cell lines don’t have IC50s!!

Best

Ming

Hello,

I asked someone more familiar with this data than I. He explained that NAs in the IC50 column are mostly there when the dose-response curve doesn’t cross the 50% viability threshold within the tested dose range. In those cases, the IC50 is not defined and therefore has been left as NA.

Thanks,
Phil

Got it! Thx so much for the info, very helpful!! Best Ming