Error in downloading"CRISPRGeneDependency.csv"24Q2

Oct 2024-Hi, I want to download the data"CRISPRGeneDependency.csv 24Q2" set from Depmap portal (link below)

but It said"you have no permissions" now I cannot download the data

I just tried and didn’t get an error. Can you try once more and confirm that you’re consistently getting this kind of failure?

The portal is actually directing the download to directly download from the files which are hosted on figshare ( DepMap 24Q2 Public )

If you get a permission error, it’d be coming from figshare – but I’ve never seen that happen before.

If you reproduce the error, can you include the URL that gave you the permission denied error?

Thanks,
Phil

Thanks for your help! I can download it now! Thank you!!!

---- Replied Message ----

From | Pmontgom via DepMap Community Forumnotifications@depmap.discoursemail.com |

• | - |
    Date | 10/11/2024 21:47 |
    To | jiaruiwu2024@163.com |
    Cc | |
    Subject | [DepMap Community Forum] [Q&A] Error in downloading"CRISPRGeneDependency.csv"24Q2 |

| pmontgom
October 11 |

• | - |

I just tried and didn’t get an error. Can you try once more and confirm that you’re consistently getting this kind of failure?

The portal is actually directing the download to directly download from the files which are hosted on figshare ( DepMap 24Q2 Public )

If you get a permission error, it’d be coming from figshare – but I’ve never seen that happen before.

If you reproduce the error, can you include the URL that gave you the permission denied error?

Thanks,
Phil